The following is the type of behavior we expect all GlamGallery members to follow whenever they use the Site.
GlamGallery is a community which welcomes everyone, regardless of culture, creed, sexual orientation or colour. What follows are our guidelines for site conduct:
- Refrain from use ethnic slurs, name-calling or hate speech. Use kind, constructive speech and treat each other the way you'd like to be treated.
- Always be respectful in your communications and comments. Disagreements are a part of art, rudeness is not.
- Sexual harassment, bullying, personal attacks and other tasteless behavior are not tolerated.
- We discourage acts of cultural appropriation that can be construed as racist, colonialist, or otherwise insensitive.
- This is not a dating site. Do not use the site as such. Solicitations will not be tolerated.
- No images of animal cruelty will be tolerated. If you suspect an animal was harmed in the creation of a photo, please report the photo.
- Unless you have expressed permission, do not post private or confidential information. This includes addresses, emails, actual names, phone numbers, etc. Doxing will not be tolerated.
You must have an authentic account
- Each individual artist must have and maintain their own accounts, displaying only their own original work. We encourage models and photographers to credit those they work with in the creation of their art. For example: stylists, make-up, etc.
- No fake profiles will be allowed. Each artist profile must represent a real person and must be set up and run by that person. You may use an alias on your public profile, but you must verify your identification with GlamGallery to use the site.
- Having two different profiles on the site is allowed, but they must be represented by you. For example, you could have separate modeling and photography profiles.
- We do not allow under-age profiles on GlamGallery under any circumstances.
- The use of GlamGallery as a promotional, advertising, or recruiting tool for any other modeling/networking site is strictly prohibited.
No porn or adult industry usage
- This site is not intended for pornographic images. Promotion of “adult industry” sites is not allowed. Violators may have their accounts removed.
- Links to pornographic, webcam, or private escort websites are not permitted.
- Ultimately, discretion in determining acceptable content resides with the moderators and administrators. GlamGallery reserves the right to remove any content we feel is not appropriate.
No spam or automation
- We define spam as repeated unsolicited advertisements and info disseminated indiscriminately across the GlamGallery.
- We do not allow scripts or robots to be used to automate any of the site's features.
- "Favourite my photo" messages, links, and announcements are strictly prohibited.
- Use of any of the above will result in your account being removed.
Use these guidelines to determine what is appropriate for posting on GlamGallery.
Do not post or edit any content that violates copyright, trademarks, service marks, or right to privacy/publicity laws.
GlamGallery’s goal is not to limit the artistic expression of our users, but to ensure a positive experience for all.Some mature images are allowed, under the intent of artistic expression. These images can only be posted within your portfolio (not used as preview photos) and must be marked using the “CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT” setting when adding photo information. Profile pictures must be worksafe at all times. The following represent image elements that are allowed on GlamGallery but must be marked as containing mature content by their owners:
- Transparent or revealing clothing or body paint which shows nudity
- Female nipple/areola
- Bare bottoms
- Pubic area
- Bondage or fetish photos
- Staged depictions of violent acts
These items are generally allowed on GlamGallery but may be removed at an administrator’s discretion if they have been reported for explicit content.
The following represent image elements types that are NEVER allowed to be posted on GlamGallery.
- Nude or implied nude shots of persons under the age of 18
- Genitalia spread shots (vaginal or anal)
- Bare penises, flaccid or erect
- Implied sexual activity or promiscuity
- Explicit sexual content
- Any penetration of vagina or anus
- Acts of physical or sexual violence
- Hate crimes or photos depicting symbolism or language associated with hate crimes
- Animal cruelty of any kind
- Depictions of realistic blood/gore
- Images or depictions of drug use
If you see something that isn't following our Content and Community Guidelines, you can report the image.
To report an image, click the Report button on the image and follow the on-screen instructions.
When something gets reported to GlamGallery, we'll review it and remove anything that doesn't follow our Content & Community Guidelines. We don't include any information about the person who filed the report when we reach out to the person responsible. Please keep in mind that reporting something doesn't guarantee that it will be removed. You may see something you don't like that doesn't violate our guidelines.
Please note, we always follow the guide of the law, and assume innocence unless proven guilty. We use the information provided to flag photos and begin an investigation. These guidelines are in place so GlamGallery may continue to flourish as an inclusive community, where everyone can feel welcomed and safe. Thanks!